Friday, August 17, 2007

Wanted Cowboys


After a few delays, I'm finally able to show you the invitations I made for my son's birthday. This year we went for a cowboy theme. I wanted to create a unique pocket card, so I added a little curvature to the pocket opening. The vanilla piece with the horses on it, pulls out to reveal the invitation details. All products used to make this invitation are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Wanted
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Outlaw
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Twill Tape, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelet, Antique Brass Brads
Tools: Crop-a-dile, Scallop Circle Punch, Star Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Sponge Daubers

2 comments:

Tandra said...

WOW! What a great invite!! Im lovin your blog!!

Rodz Fam said...

I love this invitation!!! You don't know me, but I found you when I google "cowboy invitation". Do you sell these?? I would totally pay you to make me some of these, seriously! I can't find the Wanted Stamp Set anywhere--where did you get it? If you can, email me @ babyrobsmom@hotmail.com with any info or pointers. Thanks, Tanya